Here are some very basic and easy-to-follow rules for using my music in your projects. Feel free to contact me for further questions and proposals.
- These rules apply only to the songs listed under the page “Free Music“, not to music featured on any other area of the site.
- Without prior written consent, you may not use these tracks in commercial projects.
- Exception: You may use the music for YouTube videos that generate ad revenue through the AdSense program.
- You must give credit to me by listing both my name (Mario Dederichs) and my website (http://www.mario-dederichs.com). For example:
“Contains music by Mario Dederichs (http://www.mario-dederichs.com)”
- These songs may be shortened, looped or filtered. If you plan on re-arranging, remixing or covering these songs, please drop me a note beforehand.
- My music cannot to be featured in content that is racist, sexist, fascist, homo- and transphobic, violent or potentially harmful. In doubt, contact me.
- You may not redistribute the music without prior written consent.